Food Services Measures - COVID-19
Retail closures on campus
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat and to reduce the risk of infection, and in accordance with health guidance from the public health officials, the University of Ottawa has decided close all Food services points, except Première Moisson (7:30 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday to Friday) and the Dining Hall (7:00 AM - 9:00 PM, 7 days).
- Première Moisson (7:30 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday to Friday)
- Dining Hall (7:00 AM – 9:00 PM, 7 days)
- SITE Food court, including Tim Hortons (closed)
- CRX Food court, including Tim Hortons (closed)
- Tim Hortons & Bento UCU (closed)
- Bac à frites (closed)
- Nostalgica (closed)
- Flour Kitchen (closed)
(Updated 17 august, 2020)
This decision has been taken to protect the health and safety of the University community.
The University of Ottawa continues to closely monitor the spread of COVID-19 around the world and is taking measures to minimize both the risks and the impact on our campuses. Our primary focus is the health and wellbeing of our community and we are taking all the necessary precautions.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns at Foodservices@uOttawa.ca 613-562-5800 ext. 2075
March 13, 2020
Dining Hall Measures - COVID-19
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat and to reduce the risk of infection, and in accordance with health guidance from the public health officials, the University of Ottawa is implementing some measures in the Dining Hall that will be in effect until further notice.
- My Pantry is closed
- Food stations will be full serve
- Whole fruits, yogurts and breads will be available at the dessert station
- There may be a reduced menu at some stations
- Utensils and plates will be distributed by staff
- We will be using individually packaged condiments
- Students will have to show their ID and tap their own cards
- Some events at My Pantry may be cancelled
- Personal, reusable mugs cannot be used
- The Dining Hall hours will be 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM starting March 15
Questions or comments: 613-562-5800 ext. 2075 Foodservices@uOttawa.ca
Ontario residents may contact Telehealth Ontario toll free at 1-866-797-7000 or TTY: 1-866-797-0007. Quebec residents may call Info-Santé toll free: 1-877-644-4545 or TTY 1-800-361-9596.