Dining Hall Reusable Containers
To reduce waste from single-use packaging and enjoy a safe takeout experience, you will now be able to use our reusable takeout containers in the Dining Hall. The system will be in place until current health restrictions are lifted, and we can return to a zero waste, dine-in only model.
The reusable container is a gift to all 5- and 7-day meal plan holders. Cash payers, block plan holders, and pay-as-you-go meal plan holders are not eligible.
If you have any questions, please contact Maryann Moffitt at email@example.com.
How do I collect my reusable container for the first time?
- Residents with a mandatory meal plan will have received a coupon in the welcome kit.
- Residents with an optional meal plan will show their student card to the staff at My Pantry.
- Off-campus residents with a meal plan may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to use your reusable container :
- Collect a clean reusable container from a staff member at My Pantry.
- Whenever you wish to get take-out, you may go to the station of your choice and give your container to the staff at the station. You may go to several stations if you wish (passing back and forth is allowed).
- You only have one container to use at the hot stations, but compostable and recyclable packaging is available for salads, baked goods, and beverages.
How to exchange a dirty container :
- Bring your dirty container to My Pantry.
- Drop the dirty container in the storage available.
- Collect a clean container from a staff member.